Renata is an interdisciplinary artist. She creates paintings on canvas, fabric, spatial forms and large-format surfaces. Her current artistic activities were preceded by years of work on oil canvas painting conservation, saving frescos, interior design and classic animation of cartoon films.
Renata paints on canvas motifs derived mainly from nature. She moves on the border of expressive realism and abstraction. Her style is wide brush strokes contrasting with short spots emphasizing the structure and light of the painted fragment of nature. In the last period, she focuses on decorative works on spatial forms. Renata creates mainly symbolic polychromes on reused mannequins, giving them a new life and a place of honor in the world of art.
The Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Poland, MA degree graduate
The Faculty of Conservation of Paintings and Polychrome Sculpture
The Faculty of Painting, the studio of prof. Stanisław Baj and prof. Ludwik Maciąg
2004 – 2015, Renata lived abroad. Aberdeen, Scotland and over 9 years in Cairo, Egypt. She developed her own artistic style, mainly using oil paintings and acrylic paintings on fabrics. Ran painting classes and easel painting workshops for foreigners.
Participated in local painting exhibitions.
2015 - Stayed and worked in Warsaw, Poland
2019 -> Runs her own Fine Art Studio and Gallery, “Rynek Sztuki” in Opole, Poland. Grows her painting mannequins collection and mentors the next generation of young artists. https://www.facebook.com/pracowniaryneksztuki
Renata’s works can be found in private collections in Poland, USA, Great Britain, Egypt, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Greece and many other countries.
Member of the Visual Artist Association, UK
- 2022- NOV 11- DEC 11, AZUR GALLERY , "Reversals", Berlin
- 2022: M.A.D.S. Gallery, "Liquid Arsenal", Milano, Italy
- 2022: Blue Blood Art Gallery, "Harmony of Art", on line contest
- 2022: Exhibition "The International Home & Deco Fair", PTAK Expo, Warsaw, Poland
- 2022: Grey Cube Gallery, February, "Portrait Art Show", Merit Award, International online Art Show, https://www.instagram.com/you_have _a_choice
- 2021: Grey Cube Gallery, November "Forest and Meadows", online Art Show: Awarded Honorable Mention; https://greycubegallery.com/renatadyk
- 2021: The VAA International Online Spring Exhibition, Deepbridge Chester Arts Fair, UK; https://visual-artists.org/project/renata-dyk/
- 2019: Exhibition in Gallery Studio Rynek Sztuki, "Retrospective Exhibition" Opole, Poland
- 2013: Exhibition of visual art “In Peace and with Compassion", Cairo, Egypt; https://www.oncaravan.org/peace
- 2013: Individual Exhibition “Inspired by Nature”, Showroom CSA Cairo, Egypt
- 2012: CARAVAN Festival Exhibition “The Road Ahead” – Cairo, Egypt; https://www.oncaravan.org/the-road-ahead